People are awesome, in case you were wondering. One more example: “Wingsuit Base Jumping”
The House of Air: an indoor trampoline park that will be replacing an old airplane hanger in the SF Presidio. It opens in August, to the delight of those who long for the bygone days of bouncy castles and Discovery Zone birthday parties.
That’s you, me, and everyone, right?
/via Fast Company
The Panic Status Board
The idea quickly grew beyond “Project Status”, and has become a hub of all sorts of internal Panic information. What you’re actually looking at is an internal-only webpage that updates frequently using AJAX which shows:
- E-Mail Queue — number of messages / number of days.
- Project Status — sorry for the heavy censorship — you know how it is!
- Important Countdowns
- Revenue — comparing yesterday to the day before, not so insightful (yet).
- Live Tri-Met Bus Arrivals — when it’s time to go home!
- The Panic Calendar
- Employee Twitter Messages
- Any @Panic Twitter Messages — i.e., be nice! They go on our screen!